VideoSnaps is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-07-15. The program can be installed on Windows.
VideoSnaps provides for 'one touch' extraction of high quality distinct Photographs from a Video file - no manual picking of frames is required - NeuralTek's image matching techniques automatically scan for unique pictures in the video stream, and creates a shortlist of photos which the user can pre-view, then selectively delete or batch-print/ save - ideal for getting those 'magic moments' from any home video recording - without the effort of manually scanning through thousands of near duplicate frames.
VideoSnaps main features in summary:
* One touch scan of a recorded video file to automatically extract unique photo snaps.
* Default settings to suit most video recordings; optional controls to to tweak the behaviour.
* Automatically scales-up smaller frame sizes to Full Frame size - for larger prints.
* Built-in automatic, adaptive normalization filters reduce scaling artefacts and noise.
* WYSIWYG style preview and print - fit several photos on a page for collage printing
* Preview 'found' photos in a slide show, manually capture additional frames.
* Purge unwanted items to get the desired Photo List for batch-printing or other use.
VideoSnaps is a great tool to discover and preserve the hidden treasure-trove of quality photos contained within video recordings from holidays, parties, special functions, etc.
For smaller frame size video typical of digital camcorders, web'ized video, or live video phone recordings, VideoSnaps allows for automatic scaling of scanned photos up to full frame size (Standard Edition).
VideoSnaps (version 7) has a file size of 4.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 80 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.